Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Unfortunatley

I saw this on "The Lark" Blog and had to do it myself.

Google "Unfortunately, Nicki" only insert your own name and see what comes up.
You have to use the quote marks.
Here is my list
:

Unfortunately, Nicki blew her engine and did not get to compete; however, she did get to give the command to “start your engines”.

Unfortunately, Nicki was the first to discover that Robert Henderson was not quite the charmer he appeared to be.

Unfortunately, Nicki has suffered a recent near-death experience and, upon her return to the mortal plane, discovers that she's acquired a somewhat ...

Unfortunately, Nicki could not attend. Instead, she sent me as the proxy slam master to represent her (which I will go on record as saying is a very tough ...

Unfortunately, Nicki did not like how close we were to them. They were a bit too loud for her and she wanted me to "turn off the fireworks". ...

Unfortunately, Nicki really got under Andy's skin and he still thinks about her, even three years later

Unfortunately Nicki is a sicky lady so she couldn't go surfing abooo. ...

Unfortunately Nicki can’t talk and let us know if she would welcome giving up her role as the sole queen of the house in order to gain the companionship of ...

Unfortunately, nicki has decided to un-toilet train himself.

Unfortunately, Nicki is real.


Ha! The last 3 are my favorites!

2 comments:

banananutmeg said...

haha..stay toilet trained please. And look out for that "robert hendersen"-he's all hands.

banananutmeg said...

Hey....have you heard of an adhesive called Fabri-tac? Where can I purchase some? they don't carry it at Walmart, and the ladies at hobby lobby looked at me like I'm nuts.