Thursday, March 5, 2009

A place we should not have been...


Have you ever gone somewhere and
KNOWN
you did not belong and were not really all that welcome?

This past Saturday Brian and I went to a little town (which shall remain nameless) not far from where he lives. We completed our task/shopping/adventure and needed nourishment.
We inquired as to a "good B-B-Q joint" and were promptly directed to .....
It was prefaced by
"It looks like a shack but is suppose to be the best B-B-Q in the state of TEXAS!"

followed by....
"I have never been there...."

We decided to "go there"


We were totally game ... and hungry.

We knew from the moment we walked in the door that we had no business being there!

We enjoyed our meal... nothing to rave about ...and left quickly.

I personally like Dad's B-B-Q
MUCH
better.

2 comments:

banananutmeg said...

ok I am naive I guess. WHY weren't you welcome?

banananutmeg said...

Oh! and email me your email address so I can invite you to read my blog!
leggo_my_meg-o@juno.com