Saturday, March 7, 2009

Saturday is a special day....

It's the day we buy fiber and spin it!Merino (above)

Merino & Tencel (the solid orange on the left). The Merino from above photo spun up on the spool. I plyed them together and it is the second from the bottom in the last photo.


The above ball of yarn is the outside of the picture below.
Yes, they look totally different :)

I took this photo when I was in the middle of winding the ball so this is the beauty inside!


It's 12:30pm and tonight that means it is really 1:30am Sunday MORNING!!!
UGH I have got to get to bed...
but not before I show you what I spun up tonight.This is the "yarn ball tower" of everything I spun up tonight.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

all of your yarn is so pretty! I will need enough of the prettiest to make myself a scarf :)

banananutmeg said...

SO what are you going to make with all this cute fun yarn?!