Sunday, March 15, 2009

Super Sample Sale SATURDAY!!

Ok so the picture in the middle below is ALL the stuff I got.
ALL the outer pictures are JUST the
Tim Holtz
things!
Check him out... he is a doll.
Anyway we carry his Scrapbooking stuff at M's and Saturdays Sample Sale was a
HUGE Score!

Grunge Board/Plain, Alphabets, Flourishes
Fragments
Sprocket Gears
Muse Tokens
Philosophy Tags
Hitch Fasteners
Texture Hammers
Sanding Grip
Word Keys
Trinket Pins
Swivel Clasps
Adage Tickets
Masks

Posted by Picasa
I also got TONS of paper, a few rugged frames and some small things like scissors, glue, iron on adhesive and stick on ruler tape!
Fun Day and for only 30 bucks.
PS. 3 of the Tim Holtz items would easily add up to 30 bucks!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Nic....where did you get your zebra rug? Maddie is finally getting her own room, and we are doing it in bold pink (her bed) and zebra....I just told everyone I need a zebra rug!!! She'd die if I found it!!!

banananutmeg said...

fun! I want to play!