Saturday, January 10, 2009

You got it, You got it...

In the pattern of Miss Megalicious my title is lyrical...

For those of you who are Twilight fans, you might recognize it.
"I caught myself"
by Paramore.

And i just wanted to share Decoder...also by Paramore



So you ask... What did you get?

This is what I got....

Project 365!
So today... just as soon as the hair color is done I will shower and get all pretty then head out to print beautiful pictures of the past 2 weeks and begin putting my book together. It's going to be so cool once it's done.

For those of you who didn't hear about this project or want to do it on your own with your own supplies ... YOU CAN!

All you need is 12x12 sheet protectors that are separated into 6 slots for 4x6 photos. When the page is opened (one page on each side) you will have two sets, 12 slots for photos.

Then you do one spot as the "Week of" slot, 7 for each photo of the day and then the bottom 4 you separate into 8, one is blank or decorative and the other 7 are for journaling each day/photo!

Ok I'm off to wash the dye out of my hair!

~Loves~

P.S. I will be back with something else later this weekend!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Thou shalt not covet thy friend's scrapbooking kit...

Jealous! Jealous! I wanted one, didn't get it. But I've been taking my photos every day and was planning on doing my kit DIY-style, so thanks for the motivation!

Congrats to you!

Landlocked Shores said...

Awww... I'm sorry and Thanks! I kinda wish I had done my own version... Would be uber easy! Oh well... next year I will work on using up more of my supplies!