Saturday, January 10, 2009

Oh I, I just DYED in your arms tonight....

I was putting together my Project 365 Kits first two weeks and realized I didn't have a photo for today. At least I did not realize I had one but it wasn't printed.

I dyed my hair earlier and took a few photos to see what it looked like.
Ya know mirrors don't work so I had to take a picture!

I always try to take "non-chubby" pictures.... LOL
Here ya go!

P.S. I will continue to copy Miss Megalicous as long as I can think of tunes to title my posts with!



11 comments:

Kasey said...

Ooh, I love that dark shade on you!

Mamapierce said...

That's a great color for you - it makes your eyes really shine. :o) Classy lady!

Landlocked Shores said...

Thanks for the compliments ladies... I think I really like it too! Was time to get rid of the red.

banananutmeg said...

lOvE the brown.
And I'm flattered. The song lyric thing...it's addicting. It got a little old during the holidays (how many times can I title a post "let it snow" and "Deck the halls"?) but the songs are coming back, along with my "musical tourettes" as I pack up the last of the christmas debris and bust out those 80's!

Anonymous said...

forget the hair look at them EYES.

Anonymous said...

that chick is hotter than a devils drawers

Unknown said...

thats my chick there buddy watch yo slang

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Landlocked Shores said...

Let me introduce all of you to Todd and his alter ego, daddyhuey... AKA:Brian :)
Always a comedian.

Thank you honey for the compliments.

Jamiee said...

I love the hair color Niki, it looks great on you! I never realized how blue your eyes are, the darker color makes them pop.

The Sixth Sister said...

Oh yes, yes, yes, love it!