Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

I'm so excited!!!!

I rang in the New Year watching Twilight for the 3rd time....Dallas had not seen it yet
(Shocking, I know)
so that's what we did!
The ONLY ones in the theater!

Oh and yes the fact that I hung out with Dallas means I went to Houston for New Years.
The main reason being to spend it with Brian but also got to hang out with Dallas.

Ok now back to the EXCITED part!
January 1, 2009 at 10:00am Central Standard Time
I was at the computer placing my order for this!Creating Keepsakes - Kit of the Month!
Project 365


I can't wait to get it!!!
Basically the concept is this...
Take a photo EVERY day
Journal a tiny bit about each day/event/photo... or don't journal at all!
This kit has soooo much in it.
The sheet protectors are designed to hold
7 - 4"x6" photos
a "week of" card
8 journal card slots
and some other stuff!

Here is a pic of a finished layout so you get the idea.

I can't wait to get it in the mail!

2 comments:

Mamapierce said...

I love TWILIGHT!!! What a great way to bring in the new year - spending it with Edward. ;o)

That kit looks way cool! I'm excited for you!! :o)

Annie said...

This looks cool, but I think I'd have a hard time picking which photo to use for the day... I think I take too many.