Saturday, January 24, 2009

http://www.artomat.org/

Have you ever heard of Artomat?
Check it out.....
Today I drove to Southlake to go to a store and remembered that Art251 was out in Keller not far from where I was going. Art251 opened towards the end of 2008 and they have an Artomat Machine!!!!!

I couldn't help myself.
I purchased 4 pieces of art...2 of them being from the same artist.
His work might just become something I collect.
They say three of anything is a collection and I am well on my way to 3!

William Hessin's
Bearded Bunny Blog

Karate Kid


Saber


Photographer
Corey Hengen

Fiber Artist
Shirley Ruggiero
* All of these items are tiny and vend out of re-purposed cigarette vending machines!
They have to fit in a box (or be the size) :

3 1/4" x 2 1/8"x 7/8"
(LxWxH)

* the bearded bunnies are paintings mounted on wood blocks
* the black and white photo is mounted on a 1/4" thick piece of MDF
* the "Beachscape" is of course fiber art, 4 1/2" x 2 1/2"

I LOVE them ALL!!!




2 comments:

Kim said...

So cool! And even cuter in person!

Mamapierce said...

Those are awesome! :o)