Saturday, June 9, 2007

Post #3... Order Up!

I know, I know, I know... this is my 3rd Post today but I had to separate the first two and this was not going to wait! I got the Pampered Chef order in! They were soooooo fast! We closed the show Wednesday night and today ... Saturday! I got the order. Ground Fed-Ex is soooo not like normal "ground" packages... at least for Pampered Chef! On to the goodies....



Sorting the orders...


The orders all bagged up!

*MINE*

  • Large Round Pizza Stone and Rack (on the far left)
  • Large Rectangle Baking Stone
  • Large Measuring Bowl (back left corner)
  • Large Measuring Scoop (front left corner)
  • Rosemary and Lemon Soap (top right corner)
  • Veggie Peeler (bottom right)
  • Stone Scrapers (2, small brown squares on stones)
  • Silicone Basting Brush (on top of lg measuring bowl)
  • Flour/Sugar Sifter (smack in the middle)
  • BBQ Basting Brush (still in pkg. on pizza stone)

I was very methodical about what I bought. I got a new veggie peeler because mine is rusted and nasty :P Everything else was purchased because I am a Baker and less of a Cook. I like to do both but maybe I bake because I like to eat those foods better than the ones you use when you "cook"... who knows! I just like to make and eat cookies. :)


3 comments:

Mamapierce said...

It's been a month now, Nick, surely SOMETHING is going on in your life...share it, girl!

banananutmeg said...

agreed, us bloggers need blogs like yours to look at to keep us entertained. Post pics from your birthday!

Mamapierce said...

Still no comments?!?!?! Where are YOU!!!!?