Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Long time no blog... lots to post.



Ok so I haven't been here in a while and several of you have made comments to that effect. So... This is what I have been up to. Hopefully it will be in somewhat of the order it occured.


Can you say HULK MANIA? LOL This is a pretty bad picture of Hulk Hogan at one of the Saturday Morning Meetings I'm required to attend. I'm sure glad they are entertaining!







On to the Share Holders Meeting!!!! There were several "famous" people there... Sinbad, Anti-Gravity, Two of the kids from High School Musical, Jordin Sparks... her first performance since being Voted American Idol!! She was cute... sorry no pictures. And then for the grand finale...

Jennifer Lopez.... I don't get all star crazed but it was cool to see her.




0 comments: