Saturday, October 13, 2007

Kidnapped? In Jail? MIA?

Welcome to the confessional.....
OK so I wasn't kidnapped, locked in a dungeon, in jail or out of the country for the past 5 months. Let me just say in a very plain and simple way:
"I want to be a devout blogger but I am not"
....I'm really sorry to the few of you who actually read my blog: Meg, Kathy, Jill and J&J.
I think now I will do a recap of the past 5 months
OR rather
"5 Months in pictures of Miss Nicki"
....coming tomorrow!
(I swear!)
Now I am off to finish making cookies with Meg!

2 comments:

Mamapierce said...

Hooray!!! Welcome back, Nick!!! I can't wait to see what you've been up to! Love you!

Shelly said...

Yeah! I am glad to hear that you are going to get back to blogging. I check your blog at least 3 times a week to see what is happening with you. (Of course, I don't update mine as much as I should either!!)