Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Garage Sale Gem

Beauty is only skin deep.... or so they say.

I was doing a tiny bit 'O Garage Sale Shopping a few weeks ago and found what I think is amazing! I'm sure not everyone will feel the same way but I LOVE this gal.
She was one WHOLE dollar!
Uno!
$1.00
That's IT!
OK I know she is "Barb" and not Barbie but she is beautiful! ...no her real name isn't Barb but that is her new name from me! I wish I knew more about this Knock-Off.... she is just like the original Barbie ... only in a red and white suit instead of black and white. I know, I know, I know... she isn't "just like" Barbie. I don't care. I love her. She makes me smile. Now to find the perfect spot for her to live and play in her "Barbie World"!

Barb

1 comments:

banananutmeg said...

don't let Reese get too close to barbie! you can see why not on my blog under archives-Reese's Barbie