Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Beginning of a Pot Garden

This is one of my favorite types of plants... can't remember the name right now but it is so pretty and keeps on blooming. I love the pink and green together.

Ahh and this is my little transplant succulant. When I evacuated for Hurricane Rita I went to Aunt Mayme's north of Dallas. She gave me cuttings of her plant. It's really a beefy plant .... or will get back to that. It's not as beefy as it was during the summer in Houston. I expect it to bulk up again. Love this plant!
And this is my tomato plant.... awaiting it's new Larger Home in the big POT! It's storming pretty bad outside right now so I'm regretting not having repotted it yet. It has been relocated to a safe place on the back deck so it should be ok tonight.

I present my blurry Cilantro! Purchased Saturday when I decided I needed some "greenage" ... Most of my outdoor plants didn't make the move very well so I am starting again. Nothing like fresh herbs.

1 comments:

Mamapierce said...

Where are you, Nicki? I've been waiting for you to post again...