Sunday, April 22, 2007

Hunting for a picture...FOUND!


So last night I began hunting for a picture taken this past November while I was in Taiwan. Prior to my new job I traveled overseas pretty regularly to work with suppliers. In Taiwan we went to a night market and at the end of the night Celine (my supplier) insisted we take "Sticker Pictures"!!!! We step into this little shop that was fairly narrow and very deep that was the equivalent to a video arcade here in the States. I don't really recall any Video Games but there were tons of the game with the mechanical arm where you try to grab a toy that costs $.25 and you paid $1.00 to try and "get it". This place was all Pink and White with flashing lights and loud music. We step into a "machine" and jump around to the music while it takes a ton of pictures. This is what we got in the end.....
That's me on the far top left. My former boss is the one who thought it was still cute to put bunny ears on someone. I think that if your over 40 yrs old you are over the age where it's acceptable to put bunny ears on someone. Then again it was 1:00am and nobody was thinking that clearly.



0 comments: