Monday, April 16, 2007

The day after yesterday...

Have you ever wanted to write a blog and then thought to yourself... Why???

Ok I have to admit, I hated the idea of being strapped to the computer any longer than the 10 hours I spend with it attached to me at work. Oh and then not to mention the lovely little "trio" that the company so lovingly gave me to use when I'm not "IN" the office!

Anyone addicted to technology??

Ok so back to the whole blog concept.....

Confession #2: I love reading certain peoples blogs... creative people that is. I have enough seriousness in my life I need fun!
Confession #3: I am not Catholic so this shouldn't go on for long!
Confession #4: I think Blogging will help me think clearer... or attempt to put my crazy unorganized thoughts in somewhat of an orderly fashion.
Confession #5: I'm not too fond of the idea of lots of strangers reading what I really think..... on second thought maybe it's the people I know in real life that I don't want to let see the "other side"... on third thought, I'm sure those people already realize who I am and if they don't then its better they find out now! Ha!


Confession #6: I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (aka: Mormon). Would you like to know more? visit http://www.mormon.org/


So... there ya go. I decided to blog! Lucky you!



Ohhhhh and today Emily gave me a present!

For those of you that know me... you probably know that I collect cookie cutters.

YES!!
That is a Diamond Ring cookie Cutter! Isn't it the cutest thing ever! Just imagine it as a sugar cookie with frosting... sparklies, sugar, shiny bits of yummy-ness! I can't wait to bake some cookies!





1 comments:

Mamapierce said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! I'm excited to see what you have to say!

Check out google reader if you haven't done so already...it's also a fun idea to get a free site meter to see who is checking out your blog! Good luck!