Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Weather Under You? or You Under The Weather?


Ugh....

Can you say 11hour work day? I can and wish I couldn't.

For the most part the day was crazy but what made it most "crazy" was me feeling like garbage for the majority of it! I can honestly say that I didn't mind the long day so much... it was the feeling crappy for it part that I didn't like so much.

So we go into the "Home Office" in the morning only to leave the office at 12:30 and head to the "other office".....I don't mind working at the other office so much as I hate having to be at both in the same day or figuring out (remembering) which place I need to be at on which day. It's really not that bad. I'm just tired and sickly feeling.
There is however a validated rumor... is that still a rumor? anyway... they are building a new building for our "similarly focused group" LOL. A glorious building with three floors. One being offices, another being a "layout center" and I cant remember the other floor. There is even rumor of a cafeteria! Ha I don't buy into that one but hey a girl can dream can't she?
Yes... We can! :)

I wish I had a cute picture for today.... I know I only like to look at pictures and then read the blog! Wonder what I have that is cute? hummmmmm.....
Ahhh lookie there. It's Maddie, Riah & Tanner during spring break. To be a kid again!
Did I mention it's raining again? At least it's not in the middle of the day. I prefer the rain at night... Something very soothing about it.


1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey...I want a blog too! Now I will need your help thinking of my cute name.

That picture of the kids I took on "winter break" and I want that cookie cutter...I can use that with everyone around me getting married.

Oh...and here is the link to that website I told you about:

http://www.shadeclothing.com/?gclid=CJTMyKrIzIsCFRevgAodV1CN_w