Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July

Yesterday morning I got ready to leave for work only to go pick up my phone and find it wigged out and decided not to charge. That's what I get for buying a first generation razor. So I decided it was time for a new phone. I'm currently sitting in my friends front yard in rural Texas blogging on my new Blackberry Curve! Tomorrow I will take a picture of it with my camera and post it here. I'm in love. I can blog from my phone! Surf the web, you name it.

6 comments:

Mamapierce said...

Ooh! I want to see a picture!!! :o)

banananutmeg said...

miss scrappin' with you nicki!

Kristen said...

Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's technology...

Glad to hear you're alive and well! Hope all is going great with the new job! The girls still ask why they don't see you on Sundays anymore.

Kristen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim said...

Nicki...you are so funny! I have a picture of you shooting a gun that you need to post right here too.

Kim said...

By the way, you still haven't added my to your link list yet. Could ya do that please! :)