Monday, July 14, 2008

Birthday Highlights!

I'm going to make this a quick post cause I have some prep work to do for Activity Days this week.
This is what I got for my Birthday :)

From Kelly: The Fastenater
This beauty is long enough to reach to staple in the middle of a 12x12 inch piece of paper! I'm excited to play with it!



From Mom: A subscription to www.creatingkeepsakes.com Magazine

So very excited about this cause it lasts all year long! ... and is good, fun mail!
thanks MOM! I love you!


From Kathy: The Scor-Pal :)
:D Yes! I'm cheesy I know but sooo excited about the "Score Pal"...


From the Boswell Family:


And finally ... treats from Bethany, Erin and Stacey!

Yummy chocolate coated Popcorn
Amazing Raspberry Cake
&
Yet to be tasted but I'm certain are Fabulous Brownies!

****************
I almost forgot!

*Please imagine*
Wonderful, Yummy, Ooey gooey Chocolate Chip Cookies
(I'm sorry there is no photo, I shared a few and ate the rest!)
From my AMAZING Visiting Teachers!
AND
Flowers!

**thank you Kim and Heather**

Happy Birthday (yesterday) Nicki!



3 comments:

Mamapierce said...

Wow, Nicki! It looks like you had an AWESOME birthday! You deserve it! By the way, how tasty were those expensive cupcakes? They looked so good! :o)

Kim said...

Glad you had a good birthday and lots of fun new toys!!! Thanks for the add on...about the cookies. :)

Mimi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.