Sunday, July 13, 2008

Birthday Present to me!

Ok since it is now officially July 13th I am going to show you what I got myself for my birthday. Funny thing is I'm sure I bought me something else for my birthday but can't remember... oh I think it was some new shirts... excuses, excuses!

The Zutter Personal Binding System!

Bind-it-All
I know, some of you are thinking "ummm, what is that?" others are drooling.
For those of you not drooling in severe jealousy I will explain.

Remember the old school office binder to make nifty bound books for whatever your corporate occasion? This my dear is a FABULOUS binder for scrapbooking. There are many things you can do with this lovely tool. Make your own notebook, Mini-albums (my favorite idea so far), oh and if you have a new "tin" license plate that is old you can punch holes in it and bind pages into it! you can punch through a CD and make a mini-album... so many fun things.....





If your name is Kathy...



Stop reading and do not scroll down.




I know, mean!


Or if you want to see a special little ditty I will be mailing this week then go ahead and look. :) It's ok either way.






.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.





I saved a box that 2 packages of Fruit Chillers came in and cut it up... Along the left side I will punch the holes and bind it all together in it's own little mini-album. The back of each has something on it also. I will post a picture of it once it's all bound up together... I'm waiting on a few pieces to dry. :)

Happy Birthday Kathy!

2 comments:

Kim said...

I do love your new toy!!!! Happy Birthday!

Shelly said...

Love the new toy! The mini scrapbook is adorable and whoever Kathy is, she will definitely love it! Hope you are having a very happy birthday!!