Saturday, August 16, 2008

Michaels Sample Sale Loot

Here are some photos of things I got at the Sample Sale...
there is another Sample Sale next weekend!

PS- All this for ten bucks...
(one large shopping bag)
I added up the retail price for it and lets just say I paid 1/8 th the price.


Klutz books and refills... I will be mailing this to grandma soon
for something to do with the kids.


There were more stickers to the left in this picture
but I figured you could see enough in this one photo. Some of them will end up being given away especially since nobody in our family plays Hockey and I don't even like cats! :)



Paper! Packs of 25 and a stack... i will never need 25 of any one piece of paper. :)


Sketch books... I'm in love!


Brads, Brads and more Brads!!!! I took them all out of the boxes and put them in one jar...
So pretty!

....and eyelets I took out of the packages also and put in a jar. A recycled jar might I add, or rather re-purposed!

1 comments:

Anne said...

Wait, don't give away the hockey stickers - We're moving to Michigan! Surely there's a goalie in this family somewhere. And I love, love, love the map paper. Traveling, moving, road tripping - I love maps.