Sunday, August 10, 2008

Craft Guild of Dallas - fundraiser

Today the Craft Guild of Dallas was having a fundraiser/demonstration. It is only 6 miles from my house and they were doing pottery, precious metal clay, lamp working (making glass beads) and book binding.
I wanted to see the demonstrations so I went.
It was pretty busy.....
I found this little piece and decided to help them raise funds.
I know it's Sunday but I refuse to feel bad "breaking the Sabbath" by helping the Craft Guild raise money to update their equipment.
The vase stands almost 7" tall and I really like the texture.

2 comments:

Mamapierce said...

Nice vase! What are you going to put in it/do with it?

banananutmeg said...

Nicki...cute vase!

Hey i finally found my kitchen curtain fabric online and I want to slipcover a chair for my desk with it....any idea how many yards I'll need? call me tomorrow!