Saturday, November 3, 2007

Tagged by Meg - 7 (new) random things:

Tag.... we all played it as a child and it has shown it's sweet little face in adulthood via the "Blog". I got tagged and didn't even know it for quite a while. How does this "tag" thing work anyway? I used to be that someone physically touched you and hollered "TAG, YOUR IT!" now... tag is lost out there in the World Wide Web. So.... From what I understand I should tell you 7 Random Things about ME! (evidently they must be new so if you are tagged again you can't just say the same thing). Once I complete my "TAG Assignment" then it's my turn to be the Tagger and virtually tag YOU! Here we go.


7 (new) random things about ME:
...in the ever so lovely David Letterman Count Down manner.

#7: I don't like being touched by strangers. This came to mind because as I was doing some shopping while in China last week I was bombarded with strangers reaching out and touching my arm and getting all too close saying "Missy, Missy... you want handbag, DVD, Watch? You come to warehouse with me. I give you good price."

#6: I am a "Craftoholic". Is there a 12 step program for Crafters? Name a craft. I dare you. I have EVERYTHING you could possibly need to complete that project. I spin wool into yarn (yes, I own a spinning wheel), crochet, hand embroider, scrapbook, make jewelry, sew, work with polymer clay, make stencils, do quilling, draw, paint and am quite good with a glue gun and even own my own Power Tools!


I am also addicted to http://www.craftster.org/

#5. I love NYC. Some day I will live there.

#4. I collect Cookie Cutters. Again... I dare you to name the most obscure object you can think of and I probably have a cookie cutter in that shape. Statue of Liberty, Scissors, Texas Longhorn, Pistol Pete, a Hammer, the SLC Temple, a Beehive, a CTR Shield... along with all the traditional hearts, butterflies and flowers. On top of my amazing cookie cutter collection I have the YUMMIEST (is that a word) Recipe ever! ...sorry I can not share it. :)

#3. I am not a good Blogger. Not even a "fair" blogger but I'm sure if your one of the 5 people that read my blog you know this.

#2. I get to add pages to my Passport!!! This is almost as good as getting a passport for the first time or even your first stamp....This makes me smile!!!!
#1. I don't make my bed every day and my room is currently a mess! OK so I have a little bit of a reason for my room to be a mess. I'm still unpacking from my China Trip.
It is now a quarter till one am, I have to work tomorrow morning and I took a nap when I got home from work today. Hopefully I can sleep. Good night.
TAGing: Katherine, John & Jaimee, Jill, Kasey, Shellie C. (you already admitted you read my blog) AND Mom, Anne, Kelly, Jo, Sarah, Aaron (you all need to start a blog).

2 comments:

Mamapierce said...

You didn't mention your new beau...

Landlocked Shores said...

some things will be private conversations....