Friday, October 19, 2007

Leaving for China today....

Good Morning! Well today I leave for China. I am headed to Shenzhen (just across from HK on Mainland China) to work with suppliers.
I woke with a toothache so I am going to have to find a dentist today and see whats going on. I'm glad my flight is tonight.
I have so much to get done.
Packing
Laundry
Bills
Shopping
Hummm... it is a short list but I'm sure it will take some time!
Love you all... well those I know. I will have fun pictures for blogging with when I return!

5 comments:

Mamapierce said...

How long will you be in Zhong gua? I wish I could go, too...

Blarney Girl said...

Hey world traveler. Wish I could rack up your frequent flyer miles!! Tried calling you Saturday to let you know that Bishop Anderson was released. They called Bro Durham as Bishop, Scott Adelman as 1st Counselor and Stu Phillips as 2nd Counselor. It's kinda weird to see Bishop Anderson sitting next to Gwen during church service! :-) LOL

Anonymous said...

Ummmmm, yeah....about that. Sooooo, I'm saying to myself, self, you haven't talked to your sista (welcome to da hood-we from da ATL-YO!) in like-6 MONTHS!!! CALL THE GIRL ALREADY!!! yes, let me clarify, this is Liz. The sister who never calls ANYONE!!! Yet I'm feeling like I should call...and funny enough, I can't get ahold of a sista...cuz she be shizzin' with the hommie's in the C-Town! Nice. CALL ME WHEN YOU GET HOME!!! And I read your blog. All the time, and just today noticed that you could post a comment. (Yep, I work for one of the largest financial institutes in the world-#14 to be exact...and I can't figure out a damn blog!!!) Love you and miss you!!!

Unknown said...

Hey...glad you are home...thanks for the fabric...kidding!

Oh, and you can delete the link to the Fab Few. I deleted it, I can only keep up with myself, can't keep up with everyone else too.

loves

Unknown said...

POST YOUR PICTURES ALREADY GIRL!

...ha, ha, ha!

loves