Tuesday, April 1, 2008

A joyous occasion.....MacBook

I decided it was time for a new computer.
I decided that my tax return was for me to spend.
I decided that my bonus was to pay off bills.
*Those are good decisions*

This is documentation of joining the Mac Family.


Bringing my baby home.

Opening my baby.
Unpacking my baby.

Baby's first picture.
Isn't she BEAUTIFUL!
Not a question... but an answer to an unasked question....

I would like to introduce you to
Blanche MacBook

Kinda like McSomething or another.... LOL



3 comments:

John IV said...

Pretty Baby!

Kool-aid drinker.

LINUX RULES!!




Just kidding, congrats on the acquisition.
Maseltov!!

The Sixth Sister said...

that is soo cute. wish I had one! Im glad to see you updated your blog!

Blarney Girl said...

Ah, the proud mom!!