Saturday, January 26, 2008

BLOG TAGGED

Do you remember playing TAG on the playground?
Maybe it was FreezeTAG or TouchTAG or some other version who knows. What I do know is the now ever so popular adult "BLOG TAG" or "email forward tag".
I kinda like "BLOG TAG"... isnt as messy!
Well here it goes... basically "YOUR IT!" Take the below questions and answer them for yourself then "BLOG TAG" your friends and family. Don't forget the family members.... they want to be "BLOG TAGGED!"
Two names you go by - other than the one you were given:
1. Nicki
2. Nic
* Yes, those are very unique....Hear the sarcasm? lol I'm waiting for the day someone manages to call me "N". I actually have a HUGE list of nicnames but anyone whose name rhymes with so many other words had tons of nicnames too.... I want a special/unique nicname now :)
Two things you are wearing right now:
1. Pink and Fuscia striped wool socks... Baby it's cold outside.
2. Heather Grey Zip Hoodie
Two of your favorite things to do:
1. Scrapbook
2. Read Magazines... craft magazines mostly.
P.S. Don't take Mom's magazine and read it before she gets to it... she doesn't like that.
Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. Hummm.... to meet the man of my dreams and get married.
2. Have a family.
*In that order ;)
Two favorite pets you have/had:
1. Melvin - My beta fish who was taunted to death by my sisters.
2. Sandy - Our first dog when I was little.
Two things you did last night:
1. Talked to Darin on the phone
2. Scrapbooked with Meg
Two things you ate today:
1. Chocolate Chip Cookies
2. Bagel with whipped cream cheese
Two people you last talked to:
1. Darin
2. Kathy & Kelly... on the phone together
3. Anne
Two things you will do tomorrow:
1. Go to church
2. Scrapbook
Two favorite holidays:
1. Valentine’s Day....a girl has to have dreams ya know.
2. Christmas
Two favorite beverages:
1. Water
2. Milk
"BLOG TAG" Your it: Jill, Kelly, Meg, John....and you other lurkers out there too!

0 comments: