Saturday, December 1, 2007

RS lesson

As a member of the RS Presidency (Secretary) I get the opportunity to teach the lesson about twice a year. I changed weeks with another sister and tomorrow I am teaching the lesson.....I'm sorta stuck. I was given a portion of a scripture.
Moroni 7:45 - Charity ...believeth all things, hopeth all things.
That's my part of the scripture to teach on. The intention is for it to the positive and uplifting not the "enduring, bearing etc." part.
I would like to focus on sisterhood and building friendship..... Ugh I dont know where else to go! I want to help the sisters open their eyes to those around them and the relationships they have with eachother ..... Building a Stronger Sisterhood. I guess that is where I'm going to go. It's 7pm! ugh ugh ugh!

2 comments:

Mamapierce said...

That sounds like a great direction...how did the lesson go?

banananutmeg said...

i'm sad i missed your lesson! Hope it went well. I miss you! Watching Greys with my parents is totally not the same.